New Years Resolution Ideas
I love the idea of January being a fresh start. It’s truly like starting a book with 365 blank pages in front of you- that’s an amazing feeling!
A lot of people aren’t really a fan of resolutions and a lot abandon their goals by February 1st. However, I am one of those people that truly loves New Year’s resolutions and I consistently make an effort throughout the year to stay on track and complete the goals I made on January 1st.
Sometimes you really want to make changes and have some resolutions to stick to but you really aren’t sure where to start. Here is a list of some of my resolutions to serve as ideas to get you motivated for the new year.
- Drink more water. (At least 50 oz per day)
- Eat healthy foods everyday and much less junk food
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week
- Live more simply, don’t buy things unnecessarily
- Save money
- Read more books (30 by December 31st)
- Have all my final grades be a B+ or higher.
- Finish the Netflix shows I started and never finished.
- Do more random acts of kindness and good deeds
- Travel more
These are not all of my resolutions (I will be sharing more in my upcoming Vision Board post) but hopefully these have provided you with some ideas of things to work on in the new year! Even if you don’t end up reaching all of your goals it’s a great feeling to start the year off with motivation to make 2018 a great year!
I would love to hear some of your New Year’s resolutions, be sure to share them with me in the comments!