12 Days of Christmas: Day 11 | 2017 | Holiday Date Night Ideas
With so many things to do, the holiday season is one of the most fun times of the year to go out on dates (whether these are with someone you’ve been with for years, first dates or even just girls night dates with your friends!)
If you’re at a loss of what kind of date to go on during the Christmas season, here are a few ideas for you!
- See a light show
- Make gingerbread houses
- Bake cookies
- Build a snowman
- Go ice skating
- Go sledding, skiing, or tubing
- Go to a holiday themed Happy Hour
- Go to an orchestra concert
- Go hot chocolate-hopping (get a hot cocoa at your local coffee shops and rate your favorites!)
- Go to the mall- shop for gifts or take pictures with Santa!
- Host or go to an Ugly Sweater party
- Go to Christmas Carol Karaoke (I don’t even know if this is a thing, but it totally should be!)
The holiday season has endless possibilities for fun and festive dates or even just cozy nights in. No matter what you choose, spending the Christmas season and holiday cheer with your loved one will be worth while.
Happy Dating everyone!